Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's raining, it's pouring

I like the rain. So cleansing!

Anyhow, I talked to the GI nurse today. They are very concerned that Ezra is still spitting up even though he is on the super hypoallergenic formula. So they have requested that Ezra be weighed and seen by one of our peditricians tomorrow morning. If he has lost weight or shows signs of distress or dehydration, he will be admitted tomorrow afternoon. I don't think that is going to happen. Although I don't think he has gained another two pounds (although I didn't think he had gained that much last time either), I don't think he has lost any weight either.

Good news is that if he has gained some weight, we can go back to breastfeeding! I'm super excited. And more good news, I don't have to keep up the dairy-free/ soy-free diet anymore! That is awesome news. Although, technically, I caved and quit the diet last night, I'm glad I don't have to feel guilty.

In non-medical news, we had a great day today! My mom and I took the boys to the Betty Brinn Children's Museum in Milwaukee today. That place is awesome! It is more of a playground than a museum. There are a ton of things for kids to do and even a section that is only for toddlers 3 and under. That section is great for Matthias. I think he could play their all day! At the end of the day, we decided to buy a year membership. I can't weight to take the boys back!

No comments:

Post a Comment