Sunday, March 29, 2009

4 months old

Ezra turned four months old today. I can't believe is is so old already! He also has started to sit and stand with help. He's going to be all grown up before I know it!

So a couple days ago, I asked for prayers for Calvin and I and some decisions we were trying to make. We have been doing a lot of praying and we have decided that I am going to go back to school! I am planning on taking the Nurse Midwife program at Marquette University. This coming fall and spring I need to complete a prerequesite class (Human Anatomy and Physiology) and then in May 2010, I start at Marquette. I will first be taking a 15 month pre-MSN program, which is basically an acclerated nursing program. Then I will be taking two years of master's courses in nurse midwifery. I am very excited, but I still covet your prayers. There are a lot of details to iron out. We think we might have childcare lined up (a wonderful friend of ours). We still need to figure out funding and getting another car. Then there is the adjustment for our family as I will not be with the boys full time any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment