Friday, September 25, 2009

My little Monkey

So today, during Ezra's nap, I left Matthias playing in the living room. He was being quiet, so I went to check on him. I didn't see him playing on the floor, so I looked up. And there he was. standing on the ledge outside the window. Just smiling at me from his perch above the bushes. Much to my husband's dismay, I didn't get a picture. Apparently he had punched through the screen and climbed out. I tell you, that child is fearless! I guess the time for window locks has come.

Oh and the nudity continues! Matthias insists on taking off his clothes whenever I put him down for a nap. I've been told duct tape works well. Any other suggestions?

Ezra is doing well. He started taking steps behind one of the walking toys! It won't be long until until he's walking on his own (oh help me now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment