Friday, September 18, 2009

'Helpful' little boy

I know I've talked a lot about poop recently, but it seems to have consumed me as of late. And since I know you guys like to have a good laugh at my expense, I'll share another story.

So I like sleep. Always have, always will. So when Matthias wakes up and is playing quietly in his room (which he for the most part can't get out of), I let him be. Usually this lasts only five mintues, but those five minutes of extra sleep are just blissful!

This morning, I heard Matthias wake up, but he seemed content to play quietly. So I went back to sleep. After a few minutes, Ezra woke up, so I went, picked him up and went to get Matthias. I was greeted at the door by a naked little boys sitting on the floor with a poopy diaper next to him. Apparently he had pooped and decided to change his diaper himself. He had taken off his clothes, his diaper, found some wipes, wiped his butt (he actually did a fairly good job although he used about ten wipes), and went back to playing. Great. That added another chore to my already long list for the day. Potty training cannot come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment