Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I got in!

I got an e-mail from Marquette University today letting me know that I was accepted into the direct entry msn program! I'm so excited! I have been praying for this for a long time and I felt that it was my calling to become a midwife, so this is just more confirmation. I can't wait to get back into school on a more full-time basis.

Also, I am so glad that I found out this early. Originally I had been told that they usually notify two weeks after the deadline, and then I found out that they weren't planning on sending out notifications until the end of February. Thankfully, they sent them out early, so I can stop stressing and start planning! I need to find a daycare for the boys. We need to buy a second car. And oh yeah, figure out how to pay for all of this.

But I'm not going to start that stuff until tomorrow. Today, I am basking in the excitment!

No comments:

Post a Comment