Wednesday, July 1, 2009

He's on the move!

Ezra is on the move! He is a crawling pro and is not pulling himself up on the furniture to a standing position! He can also crawl up steps. It's a good thing that our house is pretty baby proof already. We really need to keep our eyes on him!

Matthias is doing great as well. He doesn't like to share much, so we are working on that. The boys sure do love each other. They spend time each day just looking at each other and making each other laugh.

Calvin and I are doing well. This past weekend we left the boys with my parents and went out to Iowa to attend the wedding of two of our friends from college. It was a great weekend. We got to spend a lot of time with a bunch of our friends from college. It was like a mini-reunion! We had a great time. I think the best part of the weekend was the drive there and back. Now usually I'm not a big fan of an 8 hour drive, but it was great for Calvin and I to reconnect and talk the whole time without kids interuppting. It was like getting to know each other all over again.

I did miss the boys a ton this weekend, so it was great picking them up Monday morning. I loved the looks on their faces when I came in to get them.

This is going to be a great week. Calvin has Friday off, so it will be nice to spend some time as a family.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm happy to hear that he is on the move :)

    It was so good to see you this weekend, I'm glad that you guys were able to come. Enjoy your holiday weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete