Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I had a bad feeling about this appointment

I had a bad feeling about Ezra's appointment today. Now usually when I have bad feelings, I am completely wrong and usually things go better than expected. Not today.

Ezra lost 5 oz. this week. That's the most he's ever lost. We think that the weight loss is the result of not adding cereal to his feeds this week. So now we are going back to adding rice to his bottle feeds and we are also going to start spoon feeding him one meal of cereal a day. We will then go back to his doctor next week Tuesday for another weight check. This means I have to go back to pumping, which I hate. Oh well.

Also Ezra had his four month shots today, so he's a bit cranky. That on top of his cold, I think we're going to be in for a rough night.

Matthias still has a cold and is very irritable right now. He threw a horrible tantrum at the doctor's office today (He screamed for at least twenty minutes).

With everything going on today, I am rather tired now. Thankfully, we are going to my parent's house this weekend and they promised to help with the kids so I can have a break. That is the only think keeping me sane right now.

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Poor little guy. Rosh, you're in my prayers. Enjoy the weekend without the kids--sleep, my friend!

    ReplyDelete