Monday, March 1, 2010

Nap time Nudists

So Matthias insisted today that he needed to take his nap on his bed in the sleeping room. I was planning to keep Matthias in our bed during nap time, so Ezra could get a good nap, but against my better judgment, I let him go to bed in his own bed. Ezra had been asleep and Matthias promised he would go to sleep without talking.

Well, I should know better than to trust a two year old. As soon as I closed the door, I heard him climbing into the crib and saying "Hi Efra, Hi!". I guess naptime was over. Well, I had to study and I heard Matthias say, "Ok, go to sleep, Efra!", so I was hoping the boys would fall asleep. Naive mommy.

I go back after a little while and both of the boys are standing completely naked in the crib. Now we know that Ezra cannot get his pjs off, but Matthias can, so it looks like Matthias helped Ezra out of his pjs and diaper. I had to laugh, because Ezra was so proud of himself for being naked! It really was kind of cute. And thankfully, neither had pooped and only one blanket was peed on.

Thankfully, then went to sleep better tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment