Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Today was a great day. We got together with my mom's side of the family as usual. It was a great day of good food and conversation. And then after everyone left and we got the boys in bed, we got to play games together. It was a great time.

I love reading everyone's facebook messages about what they are thankful for. It reminds me what I am thankful for. There are so many things to thank God for that I could type forever, but I'll just give some highlights.

I am thankful that Calvin has a stable job. Although he has not received a raise in the last two years, he has not had a paycut or unpaid leave or anything.

I am thankful that my children are healthy and growing well. For a while, we didn't know how Ezra would do, but he is such a happy, healthy, even plumb little boy now! And for all of Matthias' climbing and just being a boy, he has had no serious injuries so far.

I am thankful that I have a supportive family.

I am thankful we have a warm home.

I could go on, but it's late. I am just so thankful that God has given me all these blessings and more in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment